Our goal is to provide world-class care while maintaining the safety of clients and staff.
We will be here for you and your pets during this time. Here is the process that we have created:
- Animal Care Center of Castle Pines will is currently welcoming owners to be present for their pet’s appointments. We do ask that traffic in the lobby of the hospital is kept to a minimum. To help with this surgery and day-patient drop-offs will remain curbside and our staff will come out to you. Curbside concierge service is still available if you prefer. When you arrive for your pet's appointment, call us at (303) 688-3660 and a staff member will come out, obtain a history and then bring your pet into the building for their exam and treatments while you wait in your car. Your pets’ veterinarian will call you to discuss findings and treatment options and then your pet will be returned to you at the end of the appointment.
- ACC may also ask clients if they have any symptoms of respiratory illness or fever, and if so will ask them to delay the appointment if that is an option, if it is not we will take special precautions for that appointment.
- To minimize extended contact, surgery and other drop-off appointments will be done curbside, with either a technician or CSR going out to the client’s car to check in and check out for the procedure. The CCS team will email forms to the clients in advance for them to sign and return to us electronically.
Additional things to know
- We are open during our regular stated business hours.
- Appointment times may run a little longer than normal with our new protocols, we appreciate your patience.
- We are following all AVMA and CDC recommendations within our hospital to keep the transmission of disease as low as possible.
- Our phones are busier than normal at this time and we are making every effort to answer your call. Client requests can also be made through our email at email@example.com