Animal Care Center of Castle Pines is an essential business.
We will be here for your and your pets during this time. Our goal is to provide world class care while maintaining the safety of everyone by keeping person to person contact to a minimum. Here is the process that we have created:
- Animal Care Center will be restricting access to the client facing areas of the hospital by creating a client curbside concierge service. All clients will be asked to remain in their cars for the duration of their pet’s appointments. When you arrive for your pets appointment, call us at 303-688-3660 and a staff member will come out, obtain a history and then bring your pet into the building for their exam and treatments while you wait in your car. Your pets’ veterinarian will call you to discuss findings and treatment options and then your pet will be returned to you at the end of the appointment.
- We will be asking clients who are scheduling wellness exams for their adult dogs to postpone them until further notice, in accordance with state guidelines.
- We will be asking all clients if they or any immediate family member(s) have had international travel in the last 2 weeks or if they have any reason to believe that they have been exposed. If so, alternative options will be discussed with their primary ACC doctor and the Medical Director. Alternative options will include delaying the appointment, a telemedicine appointment or other.
- ACC will also begin asking clients if they have any symptoms of respiratory illness or fever, and if so will ask them to delay the appointment if that is an option, if it is not we will take special precautions for that appointment.
- Clients may call requesting medication refills for longer periods of time, however the Inventory Manager will look into their request and the medication supply. Calls will be returned the same day. Turn around for these prescription refills may be longer than same day depending on the situation and in some situations the medications may not be available. We will order additional medication when possible or provide a written RX for the owner. Clients will be asked to remain in their car, call when they arrive and we will take their prescription out to them.
- To minimize extended contact, surgery and other drop off appointments will be done curbside, with either a technician or CSR going out to the client’s car to check in and check out for the procedure. The CCS team will email forms to the client’s in advance for them to sign and return to us electronically.
Additional things to know
- We are open during our regular stated business hours.
- Appointment times may run a little longer than normal with our new protocols, we appreciate your patience.
- We are following all AVMA and CDC recommendations within our hospital to keep the transmission of disease as low as possible.
- Our phones are busier than normal at this time and we are making every effort to answer your call. Client requests can also be made through our email at email@example.com