Dr. Molly Miller - Veterinarian
After 25 years of practicing veterinary medicine, Dr. Molly Miller loves this profession now more than ever.
It was my second career, but always the “dream job”. In fact, it is more than a “job”, it is a passion. Ever since I can remember, family pets have been such an integral part of my life. What better way to spend a workday, than doing something I love with clients and co-workers who share the same precious bond with their pets. A companion animal’s adorable appeal and ability to comfort are only outmatched by their innocence, loyalty, and trust. In fact, this fascinating human-animal bond has been scientifically studied and researched over the years to validate the many mutual benefits to us as well as our pets.
There have been many advances in the field of veterinary medicine over the years, and the opportunity to continue learning and improving skills is equally rewarding. By far, however, the absolute best part of this profession is that it allows ALL of us at Animal Care Center to make a difference. Whether it is preventive health care in keeping pets healthy, treating sick animals back to health, or ultimately assisting a dear old friend through a peaceful, dignified passing, we truly get to make a difference every single day. This is simply why I do what I do. I am forever grateful to have achieved a lifelong dream and humbled by the trust placed in me, not only from patients but also the people that love them. I value the long-term relationships that I have built with my clients as we work together to ensure that their beloved family members receive the best care possible and are always treated with kindness, compassion, tenderness, and respect.
In my free time I enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and playing a little tennis. I most cherish time spent with my family which includes my husband, daughter, and currently, two very handsome, loving Labrador Retrievers.
- B.A. Miami University, Oxford Ohio 1984
- DVM Purdue University 1996
- Past Medical Director Lone Tree Veterinary Medical Center and Animal Care Center Castle Pines
- Previous Owner/Partner Animal Care Center of Castle Pines (now Southern Veterinary Partners)
- Member CVMA, AVMA (past executive board member of DAVMS, a division of CVMA)
- Veterinary Volunteer for Denver Children’s Hospital Rx Pet Program
- Veterinary Volunteer for Morris Animal Foundation Golden Retriever Lifetime Study
- Past Veterinary Volunteer for Denver Dumb Friends League
Additional Professional Certifications/Accreditations:
- Fear Free Certified Veterinarian
- Human Animal Bond Certified Veterinary Professional
- Companion Animal Euthanasia Training Academy Certified
- USDA Accredited Veterinarian